Data security trends for a remote workforce in 2021
2020 was an extraordinarily turbulent year, with most of the world forced to work remotely for extended periods of time. From an IT perspective, this meant there was a significant focus on making sure businesses were fully operational whilst working remotely. This included, for example, a significant rise in the uptake of collaboration enhancing technology, such as Microsoft Teams, which enables colleagues to communicate via chat, audio and video.
In terms of technology, most current trends are directly driven or influenced by the COVID 19 pandemic. Whilst 2020 was about making businesses function, 2021 will be about ensuring these businesses are operating securely.
The pandemic has presented new risks and challenges for businesses of every size and industry. This increased risk demands the need for improved data security strategies, to protect businesses from a data breach, financial loss and reputational damages for companies.
To help you understand how to protect your business this year, we’ve outlined our five top data security trends to look out for in 2021.
Download Our Profile
Get to know more about Mignet Technologies by downloading our profile.
Why Choose Mignet for your Data Security Service?
New proven defence-grade technology for your information security solutions
- Links seemingly unrelated events that are otherwise hidden in silos, and analyses and correlates real-time data to pinpoint unusual events that are risky indicate an attack
- Features clear dashboards that continuously show stakeholders the health of their security operations, and highlight breaches and risks that simple rule-based filters overlook.
- Improves incident and breach response with real-time alerts and incident management workflow support
- Reports who is accessing data or systems, and what they are doing
- Uses Behaviour Anomaly Detection to detect anomalous activity